Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 13: A Picture of Your Favorite Band or Artist

Ow Ow, look at those studs!  So, it's really hard for me to chose one favorite artist.  Some people like an artist and like every song they ever wrote.  However, I mostly like a whole lot of songs from different artists with different genres.  Except these guys.  I never get tired of CCR's music.  It's actually what I call my "kitchen music." I put their Greatest Hits album on repeat whenever I'm doing a lot of cooking or baking in the kitchen.

So that's that for my favorite band.  Today has been a decent Saturday, I just feel like it's going by really fast.  Started out volunteering at a Diabetes Symposium, did some shopping at Kohl's and Target with Megan, took a snooze, and I'll be on my way to the gym shortly.  Then it's study time!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, I still remember rockin out to CCR while we were cleaning out our old apartment! It was fun until cleaning and moving got old...

    --tre

    ReplyDelete