Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh

This is a picture of my Grandpa Schindler telling my sister a story Christmas evening.  I laugh when I see this because I remember my sister motioning to me to take a picture of she and Grandpa; trying not to let him see because Grandpa doesn't like his picture being taken.  "What is that you're doing with your hand?!" says Grandpa.  Steph exclaims, "how did you see that?! I thought you couldn't see?!" in an accusatory tone since Grandpa tells us he "can't see" a lot of things, but he says he could see what she was doing; Steph told him to never mind it.  I don't really remember what Grandpa's story was about, but I tried recording it with my new camera I had just gotten the night before.  My mom and I were dieing with laughter, but trying to hold it in while Grandpa started mimicking Aunt Ines's voice panicking about a storm or something.  It was pretty hilarious.  I don't think I've heard Grandpa mimic a woman's voice before.

No comments:

Post a Comment