Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 6: Someone I would like to trade places with for a day

Today's blog will be short.  It was hard for me to think of someone I'd like to trade places with for a day because I like my life quite a bit the way it is.  However, there are occasions, like while studying, when I wish I could trade places with my cat while he lays on the books I'm trying to read.  I would much rather just lay all comfy on my statistics homework than have to actually understand it (thankfully, I'm done with that class!).

I would also like to trade places with any contestant on the show  What Not to Wear.  Not because I feel I dress all that poorly, but mostly because I would like $5,000 to spend on more fashionable clothes that I can't afford and to have someone tell me what to do with this giant poof of hair on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment